Cookie Notification

Stitch MAYnia plans 2019


Last year for MAYnia, I started 31 smalls, mainly Christmas ornaments thinking I would finish the whole lot during the year. How many did I finish? Ummm...two? I have a whole box of small WIPs now in addition to my other WIPs and they are driving me crazy.

So, for Stitch MAYnia this year, I'm going to finish some of my small WIPs. I want to finish at least 9, but I'm aiming for 19. Even if I just finish 4 or 5, it will feel so good to get some of these out of the WIP box and into the finishing pile.

During the last week of April, I worked on adding a few stitches to all the WIPs I want to finish during MAYnia to make it more doable and hopefully be able to finish a few more this way. Some of these hadn't been worked on since last May! Yikes!

A few of these were started during MAYnia 2016 and never had more stitches put in them. I need these off the burner so I don't feel guilty every time I start something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear due to time zone differences.

Christmas Patterns

 Right click and save each photo so you can print the pattern according to your size choice.  Get ready for Christmas with ornaments or...