Cookie Notification

Stamp Carving

I just realized I hadn't shown these, yet. These are three stamps I carved to use in my art this year. This is the second year that I've made a signature stamp with the year on it to use on my art and art journal. I also want to experiment with tea bag art this year and I think the world could always use a little more kindness. So I hope to get a lot of use out of these stamps. Hopefully more than I have been getting. I haven't been doing much art work recently. It's just been too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear due to time zone differences.

Christmas Patterns

 Right click and save each photo so you can print the pattern according to your size choice.  Get ready for Christmas with ornaments or...