Cookie Notification

Fibromyalgia Dryness Remedies


With my fibromyalgia, I've noticed a lot more dryness. Dry eyes, dry lips, dry skin everywhere. These three products are my favorities. I just found them recently and I think I'm going to be stocking up on all of them next time we are in the US. I would use the ointment every night if I wasn't afraid of running out. It's so good.

The TheraTears eye drops are the most soothing eye drops I've ever tried and I probably have about a dozen different eye drops trying to find one that worked for me. These are amazing. When I use these, I don't have to keep using them over and over. I use these once and I'm good all night or most of the day.

The Aquaphor Lip Repair was one I wasn't sure about. I hate gooey lip glosses. This one goes on like a gloss, but then it soaks in and your lips just feel moist but not gooey at all. I use this one at night. If only I could find something that worked this well for dry mouth!

The Aquaphor Healing Ointment is terrific for my hands. I would very much recommend it for stitchers and knitters. Maybe not just before you stitch, but I use it at night and wake up with hands soft enough to stitch with silk in the mornings. And, my hands don't feel greasy with it either which is another huge plus.

I'm so happy to have found these products that really make life with fibromyalgia a little better. I hope someone else finds it helpful, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear due to time zone differences.

Christmas Patterns

 Right click and save each photo so you can print the pattern according to your size choice.  Get ready for Christmas with ornaments or...