Cookie Notification

Favorite Songs Patterns

 Right click and save to print these patterns in the size of your choice. Wouldn't this one stitched with patchwork make a lovely Bible cover?
 This song is my very favorite and always reminds me that it will be alright no matter what. Do you have a friend going through a hard time or know someone that could use some encouragement? Stitch this into a lovely little pillow for them, add a mug and some tea bags, coffee, or hot chocolate and maybe a silk flower to cheer them up and let them know you care.
 Another song I love (Shhh...people who know me claim they're ALL my favorites!). Try stitching this one and adding some buttons and lace in a wooden shadow box you've chalk painted for a lovely gift.


Use whatever color floss suits your fancy and your decor. I like to stitch these with 3 or 4 strands of floss.

 Feel free to sell products you make from these designs as long as you stitch them with your own two hands. And, if you do stitch them and are on Instagram, I'd love to see your finishes under the hashtag #kindnlovelystitches so I can see all of your gorgeous work!

If you'd like to make your own, of course, all you need is a Sharpie and some white paper.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. All comments are moderated and may take a day or two to appear due to time zone differences.

Christmas Patterns

 Right click and save each photo so you can print the pattern according to your size choice.  Get ready for Christmas with ornaments or...